Our investment strategies are specifically developed for venture, growth capital, healthcare, buyout, special situations, and private credit to deliver outstanding risk-adjusted returns. These investment strategies concentrate on:
- Venture: Startups with differentiated core advantages, high growth, asset-light business models, and huge market potential.
- Growth capital: Enterprises with proven growth potential and competitive advantage to grow via IPO or M&A strategies
- Healthcare: High-potential startups in biotech and pharmaceuticals, med-tech, and digital health care, along with broader biomedical and healthcare service sectors
- Buyout: Applying China Development Financial resources in order to take advantage of the M&A opportunities presented by the transformation of the market, and striving to obtain profits in the field of medium-sized enterprise M&As in Greater China.
- Special situations: Leveraging an opportunistic investment strategy, focused on North America and Asia-Pacific, and investing in industries in the form of holdings and non-holdings, to maximize risk-adjusted returns.
- Private credit : Aiming to capture recurring, high yielding cash returns by supporting small and medium-sized enterprises in good standing to obtain financing with customized asset portfolios, defensively structured financing, and secured creditor's rights.
CDIB’s Strategic Advisory Group started out in 2017 as a team of veteran investment professionals offering advisory services on private equity fund investments and creating tailor-made programs suitable for regional institutional investors. Later that year, CDIB was formally engaged by China Life Insurance Company to be their Investment Advisor.
CDIB establishes customized fund investment programs in close collaboration with clients. The fund program aims to create well balanced and diversified portfolios, establish strong relationships with best-in-class fund managers, and enhance investment returns. With strong end-to-end capabilities, CDIB is able to provide a totally outsourced solution to clients seeking to develop or enhance their private equity exposure.